WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
Junior HR Generalist
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Junior HR Generalist:
The Junior HR Generalist will provide operational support to the HR Generalist on people management activities.
(S)he will have the following main responsibilities:
- Assisting in personnel administration and payroll process - time & attendance checks, preparation of documentation, communication with external payroll provider, employee data & forms collection, etc.;
- Supporting on selection process;
- Providing HR help desk to employees in respect to admin processes and general HR questions;
- Managing back office processes and Data Management – proper use of all HR systems, ensure compliance, maintain data up-to-date;
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance, development, and implementation of routine HR and Foundation policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Supporting on the implementation of the training plan and interprofessional funds management;
- Assisting in visa related activities.
- Degree in psychology, economics, foreign languages, law, humanities or equivalent post-graduate HR qualification;
- Fluent in English – HT is an international research institute;
- Maximum 3 years’ experience in the HR field;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR functional areas including: Personnel administration, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Payroll;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution attitude;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion;
- Strict attention to detail.
The Junior HR Generalist will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be proportional to the competences and experience of the candidate appointed.