WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is moving the first steps towards the realization of a unique large-scale scientific project of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international recruitment and hiring process.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for one or several Office Assistants:
The Office Assistants, reporting directly to the Head of the Board Secretariat, will provide all the administrative-secretarial activities.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Collecting, following up and reporting data;
- Planning of calendar and executing office arrangements;
- Organizing meetings, travel, accommodation, visas and all other necessary logistics;
- Preparing polished written correspondence;
- Managing internal and external project deadlines and providing appropriate reminders;
- Ensuring all necessary materials and documents for internal and external meetings and providing post-meeting support;
- Providing administrative and logistic support for events and special projects.
- High-school diploma/university degree in either Foreign languages, Law, Economics or Humanities;
- Fluency in Business English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and office managing tools.
The Office Assistants will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and proportional to the competences and experience of the candidates appointed.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).