WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Legal Manager:
As a member of the Management Team, the Legal Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Operations, will be responsible for all legal matters involving the Foundation and will define, guide and implement the best legal policies and strategies that contribute to organizational advancement, with a strong interaction with the key process leaders of both the administrative and scientific areas.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Acting as the primary lawyer for the Foundation and providing strategic legal guidance;
- Proactively identifying and resolving legal issues in collaboration with internal and external legal advisors;
- Leading a small legal team that will grow with the Human Technopole;
- Providing legal counseling pertaining to all aspects of contracting, negotiation, termination of agreements, procurement and purchasing contracts, service agreements, tender awards, strategic partnerships;
- Preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions as well as authoritative legal opinions;
- Conducting legal analysis and research on various legal matters;
- Supporting other parts of HT to ensure compliance with the legal obligations of the Foundation;
- Working with HR whenever needed to develop internal policies and advising on employment law issues;
- Validating legal information and policies on the website.
- University degree in Law;
- 10 or more years of Legal experience, including some time in a senior role;
- Fluency in Business English;
- Supervisory and office management experience;
- Demonstrated experience in aspects of law including Civil, Commercial, Administrative, Privacy, Dispute Resolution, Litigation;
- Proven leadership, communication, team building and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive administrative issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities;
- Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
Preference given to applicants with experience in a large university, medical center or research body.
The Legal Manager will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competences and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).