WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is moving the first steps towards the realization of a unique large-scale scientific project of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international recruitment and hiring process.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for an HR Manager:
As a member of the Management Team, the HR Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Operations, will define, guide and implement the best HR policies and strategies that contribute to organizational advancement, building strong interaction with the key process leaders of both the administrative and scientific areas.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Providing leadership, direction, and counsel in all of the disciplines of Human Resources (e.g., development of contracts, recruitment & selection, employee relations, compensation & benefits including HR aspects of payroll, organizational development, learning & development, performance management);
- Developing and proposing HR strategies, policies and guidelines as needed;
- Together with legal advisers, ensuring that the employment practices are compliant with the labor law, human resources policies and procedures of the Foundation;
- Planning and controlling time, costs and resources;
- Creating efficient and effective on-boarding and orientation processes for new employees;
- Developing and implementing training and retention programs for a multi-year program;
- Pursuing consultant and contractor resources as needed; negotiating contracts and finalizing hiring;
- Maintaining personnel files and ensuring appropriate confidentiality for all records;
- Advising managers and directors regarding position classifications, organizational structure and salaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field;
- 10 or more years of Human Resources experience, including some time in a senior role;
- Fluency in Business English;
- Supervisory and office management experience;
- Management-level experience in all of the disciplines of Human Resources (e.g., recruitment & selection, employee relations, payroll, compensation & benefits, organizational development, learning & development, performance management);
- Significant experience with complex employee relations issues, requiring considerable documentation;
- Experience with custom management training, including culture development for new teams;
- Proven leadership, communication, team building and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive administrative issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities;
- Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
Preference given to applicants with experience in a large university, medical center or research body.
The HR Manager will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competences and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).