WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is moving the first steps towards the realization of a unique large-scale scientific project of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international recruitment and hiring process.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
HEAD OF BOARD SECRETARIAT
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Head of Board Secretariat:
The Head of Board Secretariat, reporting directly to the President and the Director, will be responsible for providing a professional, highly organised and efficient support service to the HT Governance bodies and facilitating the government, conduct, management and control of the Foundation by coordinating the exchange of information and decisions.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Overseeing all the administrative-secretarial activities;
- Drafting and updating the agenda;
- Managing a small team;
- Managing the organization of meetings and making sure the supporting and administrative processes work effectively;
- Preparing reports, letters, and research information for the Governance bodies as required;
- Providing the maintenance of the official record;
- Working with the staff to ensure issues are brought to the Governance Bodies;
- Ensuring that papers and documents are checked and submitted to members in a timely manner, providing scrutiny and feedback as to the quality of papers;
- Supporting the Governance bodies on other related ad-hoc projects as required.
- At least 15 years experience of managing secretariat;
- At least 10 years cumulative experience of direct work with C-levels or higher;
- Demonstrated experience of providing support to committees;
- Demonstrated ability of managing teams;
- Experience with budgetary issues as well as presentations, events, and dealing with different administrative units within organizations;
- Fluency in Business English;
- Supervisory and office management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and office managing tools;
- Ability to act with integrity and respect confidentiality;
- Ability to assimilate complex information and simplify it;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities.
Preference given to applicants with experience in a large university, medical center or research body.
The Head of Board Secretariat will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competences and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).