WE VALUE OUR PEOPLE
Human Technopole is taking the first steps towards establishing a unique large-scale scientific infrastructure of great socio-economic and cultural impact. An international collaborative inclusive dynamic community of highly motivated talented and creative people will make the difference.
If you are a passionate person who likes to seize great challenges, please don’t hesitate to apply. Transparent and merit-based selection methods will drive the recruitment and hiring process. The recruitment of Senior Scientific Staff will be conducted exclusively via international call, according to international standard.
HT Job Viewer Portlet
The Human Technopole Foundation is looking for a Communication Manager.
As a member of the Management Team, the Communication Manager, reporting directly to the President and the Director, will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a programme of proactive communications activities. The Communication Manager will conceive, oversee and implement a broad range of integrated communication activities reflecting Human Technopole’s missions and strategic directions. These activities will be targeted at both internal and external audiences and will aim to promote, enhance and protect the reputation of the Human Technopole Foundation.
S(he) will have the following main responsibilities:
- Coordinating and managing external communication and media relations during every step (creativity, production, concept development and media planning);
- Coordinating and managing internal communications;
- Managing a small team that will grow with the Human Technopole;
- Defining, monitoring and managing the communications budget and his relevant contracts and administration accomplishments;
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key external stakeholders;
- Organizing institutional events and visits to the institute;
- Designing and managing the Human Technopole Foundation website and other digital content;
- Coordinating media relations with the press, together the agency partners;
- Overseeing social media communications;
- Providing strategic communications advice and guidance on best practice to staff;
- Maximising the effectiveness and impact of communication channels through accurate, timely, high quality content.
- University degree in Communication, Media or related fields;
- 10 or more years of increasingly responsible Communication experience up to a management role;
- Fluency in Italian and Business English;
- Experience of managing and delivering multi-channel communication plans;
- Knowledge of news and feature media environment as well as content delivery across a number of different channels in traditional and new media;
- Experience in the design and delivery of complex communication plans through new media, including planning and managing websites and social network activities;
- Proven leadership, communication, team building and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively address complex and sensitive communication issues;
- Ability to work well under pressure, deadlines, and changing priorities;
- Ability to work with diverse people with tact, diplomacy, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality;
Preference given to applicants who have worked in large organizations dealing with multiple and diverse contents, and with experience of communicating scientific topics.
The Communication Manager will be based in Milan.
The compensation granted will be internationally competitive and appropriate to the competences and experience of the appointed candidate.
Moreover, we inform you that pursuant to pursuant to articles 15 et. seq. of European Regulation no. 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), you may exercise at any moment your rights as Data Subject, by addressing your requests to the Data Controller (phone no. : +39/02 30247001).